Frequently asked questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q.What time is check in?
- A.Check in is from 15.00pm.
- Q.Do you offer a late check out?
- A.On Request. €20.00 per hour after 12.00pm.
- Q.Is ID required on check in?
- A.Yes ID is required on check in.
- Q.Do you have to provide a security deposit on check in?
- A.For our self catering lodges a deposit of €250.00 is required at check in stage.
- Q.Have you a no show policy?
- A. Credit card on file is charged first nights accomadation, if this declines no further bookings accepted unless no show fee is paid.
- Q.Have you a shuttle bus?
- A.No, we can organise a taxi for you at our reception desk.
- Q.Is there a bus that stops at your hotel?
- A.The nearest bus stop is in Tower villages approx 20 minute walk from our hotel.
- Q. Have you wifi?
- A.Yes, Complemantry.
- Q.Have you a kids Club?
- A.No, we do offer a unsupervised games room & Play area.
- Q.Do you offer babysitting services?
- A. Yes, at an additional cost. This can be organised via our reception. Minimum of 1 weeks notice prior to arrival required.
- Q.Is your hotel pet friendly?
- A.Our lodges only can cater for pets at an additional cost of €12.00 per night.
- Q.Are Hairdryers provised in the bedrooms?
- A.Yes hairdryers are provided in all bedrooms and lodges.
- Q. Are adapters provided?
- A.No, these can be purchased in one of our vending machines.
- Q. Do you have a leisure Centre?
- A.Yes we have a 20m swimming pool, childrens pool, fully equipped gym, sauna, steam room & jacuzzi.
- Q. Can i use the spa?
A.Yes at an additional cost. Pre booking is essential.